23 September, 2007

A day of work and sickness.

Today was a day just like any other. I actually like that song from Jack's Mannequin. Anyway, I had to pop up at six a.m. like nothing was wrong, and put a smile on my face to greet all of the happy customers at Benedetto's. I had to sweep the parking lot, clean the bathrooms, and fill the fountain drink ice all in the first hour. I won't complain, because I know everyone knows how much I really despise this job. Hopefully it won't be my job for longer if you catch my drift.
After work, I was beat. My eyes began to close by themselves. I didn't want to go to sleep early because I didn't want to not sleep tonight. I then watched VH1 and Discovery Health for a while. (They had a special about sex changes that I thought was quite interesting.) I couldn't take it anymore. I had to sleep. I went to sleep at around 5:11 p.m. I then woke up with my mother telling me I had to get up. I had to pack all of my clothes from my mother's house to transport to my fathers. I was still half asleep. But, its okay, I still got the job done.
When I finished getting everything packed up, I was brought to my fathers by my mother. Here I watched tv and did a small bit of homework. My day was pretty uneventful. Now I feel sick. I don't want to go to school tomorrow.

So here was my first post, I know it was uneventful. I will try to post everyday. Even though I know no one will ever be to the extreme point of boredom to read this.

No comments: