24 September, 2007

Monday Morning Hell.

So as everyone knows, Monday mornings suck. It was a typical sucky day today. I woke up around 7 a.m. and got ready for school and such. I made a lunch and watched some tv. I then got to school around 8-ish. School was boring. I listened, I wrote, I typed, I ignored. It was a typical day at Brusly High School. After school, I had to wait a while for Debbie to pick me and Kayla up. After we dropped Kayla off I had a very awkward car ride filled with silence.
Finally, I was home. I played on myspace and downloaded a couple games to play at school when I am bored. Then I had dance. My knee is kind of sore from a dance we had to do, but its all cool. I think we are going to be great this year. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Now I am home and listening to my family yell at the Saints game. Seriously, how can you just watch a ball being thrown on tv. It is mind-boggling.

So just incase anyone didnt know, here are my siblings and friends.

Patti - Mother
Greg - Father
Brandy -Sister
Calli - Sister
Randol - Brother
Chad - Brother
Debbie - Step Mother
Kayla - Best Friend
Jared - Best Friend / Kayla's Boyfriend
Ashley - Best Friend

These are just in case someone I do not know personally reads my blog and gets confused by the names. (:

See you tomorrow kids.

No comments: