25 September, 2007

Shirt Day.

Good afternoon all readers. I am now sitting at home staring at a Spanish book. Let me tell you how this all started. I woke up as usual. The same old same old. I then remembered we had shirt day. At Brusly High School, we have a thing called a homecoming week. Everyday we dress up. Today was shirt day, where ever class had to wear a different color shirt.

Freshmen - Orange
Sophomore - Blue
Junior - Green
Senior - Purple

Well being a sophomore and all, I had to wear blue. Well, I noticed last night that I did not have a blue shirt. So I had to use a plain blue shirt I had. I wrote sophmore on it. Yes, I know I spelled it wrong. I spelled it wrong on the shirt as well.
Anyway, I had a normal day at school. I was very excited when I realized in seventh period that I had gifted. (: I got to skip Spanish. All we did in gifted was write poetry and listen to music on my laptop. :D
When I got picked up from school by my dad, we went straight to Plaquemine to go buy costume things for the dress-up days tomorrow.

Wednesday - Superhero Day
Thursday - Object Day
Friday - Spirit Day

So I will post later and tell you what I was, I do not want my ideas getting stolen. :O

Well, Im off to go wash my face and brush my teeth for bed.

This is Landon checking out. (:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.